Cúram Aig An Taigh have over 20 years of experience
Delivering the highest standards of professional care and supporting the elderly and their families who need our services, whilst they choose to stay in their own homes.
We can accompany you to your appointments: GP / Hospital / Optician as well as social events, swimming pool, and gym.
Right from the start we personalise a care plan with your needs, work with you & deliver the support that is right for you.
We will revise our plans with you regularly and if your needs change, we will too. We will sit with you and your families and adjust to deliver what you need and help you make the right choices.
it's Your Care, in Your Home, in Your Community
Proving care and support to individuals in Perthshire.
Aberfeldy, Kenmore, Kinloch Rannoch, Pitlochry & the surrounding areas.
In every respect, we at Cúram Aig An Taigh will...
- Treat clients with respect and dignity
- Ensure our clients are safe and feel safe
- Ensure our clients confidentiality is always respected
- Involve our clients in their care plans and reviews
- Support our cients in their choices
- Encourage our clients to take part in activities they enjoy doing
- Make sure our clients have privacy in personal and emotional times
- Not rush our clients and support them to do things at a pace they are comfortable with
- Encourage and support clients to live a fulfilling life whilst staying in their own home.
Help and support with daily/weekly tasks provided in the person’s home. Up to 4 visits a day or several times a week. Housing support with anything that helps maintain the home
Giving family who cares for a loved one, much needed rest, This can be for 2 hours to 24 hours, or as long as required if they need a longer break.
in the home to provide any assistance
required during the night
End of Life/Palliative Care
Proving personal, as well as emotional support to the person and their loved ones, in their own home.
all activities & provide company throughout the day
Carers can call in to simply chat over a cuppa or attend events to help ease the feeling of loneliness & allow elderly to people to live a more fulfilling life.